Founder: Santosh Shintre
- M.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology), Pune University
- Diploma in Communications and journalism, Pune University
- Diplomas in technical writing and Instructional designing, Pune University
Early years: 15 years in conceptual marketing of Biotechnology research equipments. Represented many world renowned brands like – Thermo , Forma, Hamilton and Labsystems. Product training at- France, U.K. and Switzerland.
- Owns a content, media and knowledge based creative enterprise-Grey Cells .
- Environmental journalist.
- Writer-Writes in Marathi and English.
1. Chalu Shatak,Nisarg-Paryavaran,ani Bharat. Marathi June 2014, Majestic Publishing house, Mumbai.
2. Nature and environmental reporting in India-A handbook for media, NGOs and people. Sakal publications, Pune. (English) 2013 – First of its kind handbook in South Asia on the subject.
3. Bharatiya Nisarg Paryavaran Patrkarita- Madhyame, Sanstha ani nagrikan sathi -Marathi edition of the above – published simultaneously. Sakal publications, 2013
4. Gulabi Sir -The pink headed duck (fiction-short stories). Marathi. Majestic Publishing house, Mumbai. 2012.
5. Shivachhatrapatinche Aarmar. An account of Shivaji’s naval enterprise. Marathi.-Co authored with Historian G.B.Mehendale. Param mitra publications, Thane.2011.
6. Sarjansheel shataki Pravas-Leni Riefenstahl. Marathi. -A biography of Leni Riefenstahl. Param mitra Publications, Thane.2010.
7. Aranyarudan. Marathi. – An in depth analysis of India’s environmental problems. Param mitra Publications, Thane. 2009.
8. Shelkya kavita-Marathi.. - Transcreation of Shel Silverstein’s poetry. Time and space communications, Pune.2008
9. Work books for Environmental sciences-for standards 8th, 9th, and 10th. Marathi. All through Maharashtra, their sale crossed 1,00,000 copies. Macmillan India Ltd. 2008.
10. Editor –‘Life and times of Shivaji’, by G.B.Mehendale.
1. Maharashtra State award for best literary creation – ( category Environment) – awarded to Vidnyanadharit Nisarga Sarankshan Savardhan, 2016
2. Maharashtra State award for best literary creation – (category History) – awarded to Shivachhatrapatinche Aarmar - Year 2011
3. Mahim Sarvajanik Vachanalaya’s Best biennial literary collection – Usha Datar award to the book ‘Gulabi Sir-the pink headed duck’ – November 2014
4. Sahkar maharshi Sahitya puraskar, Solapur . Awarded to the book Gulabi Sir -The pink headed duck – Year 2013
5. Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangh- Shantaram, alias k.j.Purohit award . Awarded to the book Gulabi Sir -The pink headed duck– Year 2013
6. Yashwantrao Date Puraskar, Vardha. – Awarded to the book Gulabi Sir- The pink headed duck. – Year 2012
7. Maharashtra sahitya Parishad award for best story in a Diwali issue : For the story Gulabi Sir -The pink headed duck. – Year 2011.
Prominent Environment related work in media:
1. Marathi scripting of Shekar Dattatri’s film Truth about the tigers.2011.
2. Film scripting for Balchitravani.-2.1 The story of Bamboo 2.2 Panther rehab center, Manik doh.2.3 Our migratory friends-birds near Pune region.
3. Teaches Environmental journalism in Pune university diploma courses. Also course coordinator for the course ‘Environmental perspective of India’ and visiting faculty at Alliance of Global education, U.S.A. Pune campus
4. More than 90 articles published in leading media –Sakal, Maharashtra times, Kesri, Times of India (Pune) and multiple magazines and periodicals.
Prominent work in other media:
1. Design and content of renowned Indology Scholar R.C.Dhere’s portal – www.rcdhere.com
2. E-Learning prgramme for National literacy mission. It was a pioneering programme in Marathi, which had the target group of neo literates, illiterates, farmers, SHG group women etc. It handled the topics like Panchayat Raj, women’s health, agrarian techniques, consumer rights etc. It had the final nomination for DEF’s award for best E-learning content in South Asia.
3. Content and design of numerous industrial, biographical commercial websites and portals.
4. Content and design of numerous technical manuals and marketing collaterals.
5. Research and script of 100 episodes ‘Alpha scholars’…. Alpha Marathi (2001-2002)
6. Production, conceptualization and narration of a180 minute Audio Visual show
‘Amitabh Navaache Indravajra’ –on the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan,