1. It has better content and interactivity
- The content is well researched, extensive and uniform; and we do plan it to update it at intervals.
- At various points it has assessing Quizzes and interactive ‘check your understanding’ exercises-just to ensure better reinforcement of the learnt content.
- Learners master grammar, punctuation, style and attributes of scientific writing – for the first time in an E-learning environment – that too explained with cases and example at a post doc level, not school level.
- It has graphically designed PDF ‘Takeaway’- printable downloadable summaries of each lesson – helpful for retention of vital points of the lesson.
- It is exclusively created for the global scientific community. Unlike many other so called free courses on the net it does not mix technical writing with scientific writing.
2. It is most economic, affordable and learner centric.
- Its pricing is economic, but its coverage of the various aspects of research writing is extensive.
- It offers the facility of choosing only required lessons. Only for the studying post graduates ,the total training of 34 lessons is kept mandatory (but they have a re-entry option of lesson based learning up to 5 years at no extra registration cost.)
- Assessing the possible available time for different learner categories p3r.in has different time validities for each category
- The navigation, design, multimedia elements and user interface are extremely learner friendly. You may check this in the demo lesson provided.
3. It follows the best of E-learning and Instructional design principles.
- The entire training is arranged in convenient Module – Lesson-Topic format.
- The course is designed at Blooms level III-‘apply’ (cognitive domain)
- It is SCORM 1.2 compliant
- The content is rich with engaging multimedia elements like visuals, photographs, cartoons, external links and animation.
- With quizzes and ‘check your understanding’ the learners are able to assess their own learning and retention and has a transcript of the voice over is also provided – so that learners may mute the voice if they want and yet have the full content.