Pre-PhD researcher Learners
You are on your way to earn a doctorate and are actively engaged in research as fellows. For you, we offer both the options – complete 34 lesson training or choose what you want to study.
Our interactive lessons will help you to master the making of excellent posters, prepare for better oral presentations, and learn writing flawless research reports or dissertations. You will thoroughly understand the basics of writing a ‘publish worthy’ journal article and learn the intricacies of journals like impact factor with our lessons.
Our training will assist you in your doctoral submissions of thesis/dissertations – just in time!
It will increase chances of your work getting published.
- The course will reopen for one month before your final submission, for a final review…..at NO EXTRA COST. (You need to apply through your institution for this)
- Reduces the time of your guide/seniors, spent in correcting your writing.
- Just in time training for many events of formal research presentations-oral, poster presentations, research report writing, dissertations, articles, thesis writing etc.
- The training offers a ‘ready reckoner’ check list help to check and review your documents written.
- Offers an excellent input for topics like search and literature review, ethics, avoiding plagiarism, citations.
- Refreshes your foundations of grammar, punctuation and style of scientific language at the right stage.
|Mode of learning||Price in $/Rs.||Duration of learning|
|Total program – 34 lessons||($ 182.00)/(Rs.11900=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Economics/Social Sciences package – 25 lessons||($ 135.00)/(Rs.8750=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Lesson Based Learning (Any 10 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 93.00)/(Rs.6000=00)||9 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Just in Time learning (Any 5 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 70.00)/(Rs.4500=00)||4 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (science stream) – 34 lessons)||($ 155.00)/(Rs.10315=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (non-science stream) – 25 lessons)||($ 115.00)/(Rs.7519=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
*NOTE: The courseware will run only on ONE device at a time.
1. What inspired the core concept of p3r.in training?
He sensed the gap that there is no right and enough person power to ‘teach ‘research writing comprehensively. Also, with differing individual schedules of the scientific community, it is not possible to arrange synchronous, instructor led training. Although excellent books are available on the subject, the guides and teachers can never ensure if their students have read them.
As a result they spend a lot of time in correcting the writings of their students. In Non-Metro areas of India (and probably all the developing countries) the researchers find it hard to get a good guidance for research writing. What was needed was a comprehensive offering which covered all aspects of research writing; with honest certification after completion; interactive, engaging and retentive way to learn; effective in learning but affordable in costs. But -with flexibility in offering for different types of learners within the scientific community. And the result is here.-Our three years of rigorous work on content, and engaging multimedia.
2. How retentive is this E-Learning? – meaning, can the learner remember what he/she has learnt after some time? And what purpose do the printable downloadable take-away summaries help?
Also an instructor led training can not repeat itself often; but you may re-visit our training as many times as you want to get a certain concept clarified and imbibed in your minds. The idea of giving printable summaries is just for better learner retention.They offer you a gist of what you learnt in the lesson. You may retain and refer to them anytime you wish whenso ever a situation warrants for them.
3. How will different learner categories in the scientific community worldwide benefit from p3r.in?
p3r.in offers a ready help for various real life situations-oral and poster presentations, writing thesis, methods of search and literature review.
It is a just in time training for them. And as their careers advance, p3r.in still remains with them with the option of select courses learning facility offered by us.
4. Please tell us more about the certification you offer.
5. In case of a snag or incomplete registration what does the learner do?
“ Reviewers these days are overburdened, and a properly written paper is just easier to review”Jim Viccaro