Global Learners- EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
English has now gained the position of global language of science.
At the same time, many valuable research contributions are coming from BRICS or African countries with English as a non native language. This is a huge community out of p3r.in’s place of origin-India.
For all of you, with English as a second language, P3r.in offers ultimate freedom from expensive editing and writing e-services, costly incomplete training’s suited to specific time zones.
It also eliminates the need to travel long and attend costly workshops with no retention.
To use a bit of an overused expression, we say that we show you “how to fish “-rather than “offering the cooked fish”.
- We are most economically priced.
- The training, for the 1st time consolidates the foundations of English grammar, punctuation and style of scientific language with ease and interactivity of E-Learning by using examples from sciences . This is a unique feature.
- Individual certification in print will be dispatched by mail to individual learners.
- Just in time training for many events of formal research presentations-oral, poster presentations, research report writing, dissertations, articles, thesis writing etc.
- The training offers a ‘ready reckoner’ check list help to check and review your documents written.
- Offers an excellent input for topics like search and literature review, ethics, avoiding plagiarism, citations
|Mode of learning||Price in $||Duration of learning|
|Total program - 34 lessons|| ($ 183.00)
|12 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Economics/Social Sciences package - 25 lessons||($ 135.00)
|9 Weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Lesson Based Learning (Any 10 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 93.00)
|6 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Just in Time learning (Any 5 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 70.00)
|3 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
1. What inspired the core concept of p3r.in training?
2. How retentive is this E-Learning? – meaning, can the learner remember what he/she has learnt after some time? And what purpose do the printable downloadable take-away summaries help?
3. How will different learner categories in the scientific community worldwide benefit from p3r.in?
4. Please tell us more about the certification you offer.
5. In case of a snag or incomplete registration what does the learner do?
“The cost of manuscript-editing services is relatively high, and authors may wonder whether it is worth the outlay if there is no guarantee of publication. Prices — which vary depending on the level of service, the length of the paper and the turnaround time — can be anywhere from $250 for a 6,000-word paper with a 14- to 21-dayturnaround to $5,000 for a 12,000-word paper with a 48-hour turnaround.”Karen Kaplan