Post Doctoral Researcher Learners
You may be having long working hours, multiple commitments, and administrative functions to handle. We are aware of your less available time. You may not need basic lessons such as ‘taking Lab notes’, or ‘ethics’. But you would certainly benefit from lessons like ‘Writing for international audience’ or ‘writing grant proposals’. Lesson based Learning (LBL) is most suitable to you. (Of course, option of full training is open.)
- The course will reopen for one month before your final submission, for a final review…..at NO EXTRA COST. (You need to apply through your institution for this)
- Total flexibility in choice of a combination of 5 or 10 lessons.
- Reduce your own time and energy spent in correcting the manuscripts of your students, by enrolling them to this program.
- Familiarize yourself with senior level writing topics like ‘writing for a global audience’ and whatever you need to refresh-by choosing our 5 or 10 lesson based training.
- An excellent resource for Industry based researchers in terms of quick and just in time learning
|Mode of learning||Price in $/Rs.||Duration of learning|
|Total program – 34 lessons||($ 182.00)/(Rs.11900=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Economics/Social Sciences package – 25 lessons||($ 135.00)/(Rs.8750=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Lesson Based Learning (Any 10 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 93.00)/(Rs.6000=00)||9 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Just in Time learning (Any 5 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 70.00)/(Rs.4500=00)||4 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (science stream) – 34 lessons)||($ 155.00)/(Rs.10315=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (non-science stream) – 25 lessons)||($ 115.00)/(Rs.7519=00)||1 full year after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
*NOTE: The courseware will run only on ONE device at a time.
1. What inspired the core concept of p3r.in training?
Also, with differing individual schedules of the scientific community, it is not possible to arrange synchronous, instructor led training. Although excellent books are available on the subject, the guides and teachers can never ensure if their students have read them. As a result they spend a lot of time in correcting the writings of their students.
In Non-Metro areas of India (and probably all the developing countries) the researchers find it hard to get a good guidance for research writing. What was needed was a comprehensive offering which covered all aspects of research writing; with honest certification after completion; interactive, engaging and retentive way to learn; effective in learning but affordable in costs. But -with flexibility in offering for different types of learners within the scientific community. And the result is here.-Our three years of rigorous work on content, and engaging multimedia.
2. How retentive is this E-Learning? – meaning, can the learner remember what he/she has learnt after some time? And what purpose do the printable downloadable take-away summaries help?
Also an instructor led training can not repeat itself often; but you may re-visit our training as many times as you want to get a certain concept clarified and imbibed in your minds. The idea of giving printable summaries is just for better learner retention. They offer you a gist of what you learnt in the lesson. You may retain and refer to them anytime you wish whenso ever a situation warrants for them.
3. How will different learner categories in the scientific community worldwide benefit from p3r.in?
p3r.in offers a flexible learning option right from the beginning. They need not learn right from ‘making good lab notes. They have reached a certain point in their pursuit and may just need to brush up some of the techniques or may ascertain correctness of their writing. Also some scientists in the developing countries who may need an update on Grammar, punctuation, style and attributes of scientific language -the foundations of research writing, p3r.in offers a unique and flexible manner of selecting their own courseware.Considering their work/ time constraints, the validities for such a select learning are retained for a longer time.
4. Please tell us more about the certification you offer.
We have avoided individual electronic single click certification for the obvious reasons of a possible misuse. We are sure you understand what we mean. For institutional contracts as well, our certifications will be in the name of individual learners from that institute/company.