Studying Post graduates
You are currently pursuing post graduation. At this at early stages of your career, you will benefit from choosing complete program as your learning option- This will offer you an exposure which will help you all through your careers.Right from taking good lab notes to IPR/patent related lessons. It will lay a strong foundation for your future entrance tests and research career as well. Opt for the full training, and while undergoing it-make extensive notes…just like one takes down in a lecture .Right up to your journey till doctoral studies –p3r.in is always with you.
- The course will reopen for one month before your final submission, for a final review…..at NO EXTRA COST. (You need to apply through your institution for this)
- Most affordable a price
- Entire spectrum of research writing at an early age.
- Consolidates the foundations of grammar, punctuation and style of scientific language at an early stage.
- Sharpens your tools at the onset and makes you ready for a rewarding research career.
- Improves flow, attributes, and style of your research writing –and enhances your confidence.
|Mode of learning||Price in $/Rs.||Duration of learning|
|Total program - 34 lessons||($ 182.00)/(Rs.11900=00)||12 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Economics/Social Sciences package - 25 lessons||($ 135.00)/(Rs.8750=00)||9 Weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Lesson Based Learning (Any 10 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 93.00)/(Rs.6000=00)||6 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Just in Time learning (Any 5 lessons of learner’s choice)||($ 70.00)/(Rs.4500=00)||3 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (science stream) – 34 lessons)||($ 155.00)/(Rs.10315=00)||14 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
|Special package for Environmental Researchers (non-science stream) – 25 lessons)||($ 115.00)/(Rs.7519=00)||11 weeks after 1st log in within 15 days after payment|
1. Why is it mandatory for studying post graduates to take the full training in the first entry and no leson based learning like other learner categories?
2. What inspired the core concept of p3r.in training?
Also, with differing individual schedules of the scientific community, it is not possible to arrange synchronous, instructor led training. Although excellent books are available on the subject, the guides and teachers can never ensure if their students have read them. As a result they spend a lot of time in correcting the writings of their students.
In Non-Metro areas of India (and probably all the developing countries) the researchers find it hard to get a good guidance for research writing. What was needed was a comprehensive offering which covered all aspects of research writing; with honest certification after completion; interactive, engaging and retentive way to learn; effective in learning but affordable in costs. But -with flexibility in offering for different types of learners within the scientific community. And the result is here.-Our three years of rigorous work on content, and engaging multimedia.
3. How retentive is this E-Learning? – meaning, can the learner remember what he/she has learnt after some time? And what purpose do the printable downloadable take-away summaries help?
Also an instructor led training can not repeat itself often; but you may re-visit our training as many times as you want to get a certain concept clarified and imbibed in your minds. The idea of giving printable summaries is just for better learner retention. They offer you a gist of what you learnt in the lesson. You may retain and refer to them anytime you wish whenso ever a situation warrants for them.
4. How will different learner categories in the scientific community worldwide benefit from p3r.in?
p3r.in entire training prepares their foundation for all stages of their careers. Right from keeping good lab notes/records, to Grammar, Punctuation, style of research language, Ethics to avoiding plagiarism and presenting visual content they will be ready to enter in the world of planning, proposing and presenting research.
5. Please tell us more about the certification you offer.
We have avoided individual electronic single click certification for the obvious reasons of a possible misuse. We are sure you understand what we mean. For institutional contracts as well, our certifications will be in the name of individual learners from that institute/company.