1. What exact advantages and procedure for re-opening the program one month be for final submission?
- Even though they may have finished this training and/or other inputs for learning research writing, one may not have retained some of the content-which is the actual need for final checking and last revisions. Reopening facilitates the same.
- It offers the learners a ready reckoner tool to review revise and correct your manuscript just before submission. Specific doubts and difficulties at this stage will be better cleared.
- It offers freedom from expensive external editing services, costly and less content workshops suited to particular time zones. So whichever part of the world you are situated these features remain at your fingertips. Once you enroll with us you are registered in our database and we can identify you to reopen the course for 1 month of your choice before final submission.
For this the only procedure is your head of the department or any competent authority has to e-mail us that you had earlier enrolled for this program, are now completing your submission and we will convey you the new log in id and password.
2. What inspired the core concept of p3r.in training?
3. Is offline payment mode accepted?
4. How is your course different than the free information available online?
- Because it will be a big effort to read through 100s of websites to reach the exact desired point of your need.
- Each website presents information in a different way and this means that web searches do not substitute and comprise of effective learning programs.
- Most web sites do not support organized learning outcomes.
- The examples quoted may not make sense or relate to the subjects of our learners/ students. The simplistic approach of most grammar websites is scarcely useful when dealing with the high and complex content of scientific writing.
- Mostly the free material on the web is not interactive; it is a ‘one way’ communication and often without specific learning objectives.
5. How retentive is this E-Learning? – meaning, can the learner remember what he/she has learnt after some time? And what purpose do the printable downloadable take-away summaries help?
The idea of giving printable summaries is just for better learner retention. They offer you a gist of what you learnt in the lesson. You may retain and refer to them anytime you wish whensoever a situation warrants for them.
6. What can be an institutional contract?
An institution/organization may have multiple categories of learners we have identified. Also it is a possibility that some institutions/dean-academic affairs may prescribe it as a mandatory Pre-Ph.D. work. In such cases the institution may collate all the categories of learners they have within their institution, and approach us for a long term contract with revised bulk pricing. The certifications and log in -ids, passwords will however, be in the individual names and not with a sectional or departmental name. For any such requirement please contact us.However we advise individual learners not to wait for such contracts to happen, but register independently and start learning if you wish so.
7. In case of a snag or incomplete registration what does the learner do?
Learners can simply mail us and tell us the problem. Within next 48 hours we will offer the right solution.